Veterinary Services is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team!
We are a full service, small animal veterinary clinic (dogs, cats, and rabbits) located on the North side of Fort Wayne, IN. We are excited to look for a 3rd full time doctor to join our current team of 2 in providing high-level, personalized medicine. We are proud to foster a laid back, and personable work environment in which all employees feel valued and an important part of the hospital. Our ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication skills and demonstrate a genuine concern for pets and their owners. All experience levels are welcome to apply, including eager new graduates looking for strong mentorship! No Weekends, No Emergency Duties!
Benefits & continuing education provided in addition to a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
About our Hospital:
- Ft. Wayne newspaper reader’s choice award winner 9 out of 11 years!!
- 8 highly trained RVTs (perform EKGs, ultrasound scans, IV catheterization, etc.)
- In close proximity to Northeast Indiana Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital (NIVES)!
- Local radiologist available to review complex radiographs
- Midmark dental equipment with new treatment sinks
- Midmark Lift Tables
- Dedicated Surgical Suite with two tables and Midmark Surgical Lights.
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- 4 Isoflurane Anesthetic Machines
- Bearhugger & Fluid Warmers
- Idexx Digital x-rays
- Idexx Full Labs
- AVImark computer system
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: Less than 1 year