We are looking for a veterinarian to join our team. We are a full-service small animal hospital located in Las Vegas! We have passionate, experienced, and well-trained staff on board committed to making a difference in the lives of our patients, communities, and the field of veterinary medicine. Our mission is to provide quality veterinary care that combines compassionate client service with exceptional medical expertise.
Our hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, including a full in-house lab with a digital radiography machine and other monitoring equipment.
Working Hours & Benefits
We do not require on-call work for emergencies. We offer competitive pay (base salary + production-dependent bonus), CE allowance, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401k plan.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Undergraduate degree
- Completion of DVM with minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Nevada State License with good standing
- Maintain animal health by diagnosing and treating diseases/injuries
- Perform routine surgeries and diagnostic procedures
- Promote the health of animals by advising pet owners about proper sanitation, feeding, and general care
- Determine the nature of disease/injury by performing thorough pet examinations
- Document actions and maintain relevant, comprehensive medical records by completing and updating forms, reports, and patient records
- Enhance clinic reputation by accepting ownership and exploring opportunities to add value to job responsibilities
- Practice in accordance with Nevada state practice act and the principles of veterinary medical ethics
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 120000.00 Annual