Overview: Company Strategies is looking for a direct-response marketer with experience optimizing digital programs for political campaigns and/or nonprofit organizations to join us as an Associate Vice President. The right person will live and breathe supporter engagement, digital fundraising, and advocacy and be eager to help our clients run best-of-breed digital programs in support of their mission.
In this role, you 'd be on the front lines of the client relationship and responsible for designing and implementing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns that deliver stellar results. You will work with many clients with very different types of engagements, but you won't be alone: You 'll be managing a team of associates, strategists, writers and production staff.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to assess their online marketing, advocacy and technology needs while identifying future needs and opportunities;
- Designing innovative digital fundraising, advocacy and communications campaigns;
- Leading cross-functional teams to implement client campaigns over all digital channels, including email, web, social media and search;
- Assessing client KPIs and ensuring maximum ROI of digital campaigns;
- Advising clients on industry best practices and emerging strategies;
- Providing clients with strategic marketing planning, including revenue forecasting and budgeting;
- Working with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and timelines on projects;
- Develop and own new business relationships with prospective clients and organizations;
- Identify prospective clients in need of the services that we provide and provide an entre for us to design and pitch engagements; and
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and invoicing.
- 5-10 years of agency or nonprofit experience in digital communications, fundraising and marketing for nonprofit organizations;
- Client management experience;
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Experience working with eCRM platforms such as Salsa, Salesforce or Convio Luminate;
- Passion for making our world a better place.