Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The companys 40 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy's The Division, For Honor, Rabbids, Rayman, Watch Dogs, Far Cry, The Crew, Just Dance and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Blue Mammoth Games, LLC is a Ubisoft Studio. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.Job Description
Ubisoft, a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide, is currently seeking a full-timeAssociate Web Producer. This individual will be responsible for the execution of digital marketing projects, from concept through development, delivery, launch, and post-launch optimization. The ideal candidate will have project management experience, a basic understanding of UX principles, and hands-on web production skills.
- Manage external agencies and internal resources for the execution of digital projects from concept through development, delivery, launch, and post-launch optimization.
- Proactively manage communication and relationships with internal clients and resources, along with external agencies.
- Define and manage project scope, schedules, budgets, and resources throughout a campaign lifecycle.
- Oversee site QA and launch process.
- Work with game development and business teams to define the marketing website strategy.
- Work with media and brand teams to define the creative strategy for external display ads.
- 2 years of experience producing interactive marketing projects; management of content-oriented websites a plus.
- Ability to evaluate designs and content to ensure that it is visually impactful, meets brand guidelines, and exhibits all of the 'best practices' for presenting content to the targeted audience.
- Must have hands-on skills with Adobe Photoshop, the ability to rapid prototype with software such as Adobe XD or Sketch, project management skills utilizing software such as Microsoft Project or SmartSheet, and be familiar with Content Management Systems.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with SEO, web analytics, and localization/translation.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is happy working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience marketing in entertainment preferred; passion for console and/or PC-gaming a plus.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.