Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Assisted Living Manager manages and directs all Assisted Living staff to ensure that proper care is given as ordered by the attending physician and outlined in their plan of care.
- Manage (along with Director of Nursing) the Assisted Living (AL) Charge Nurse.
- Assist with hiring and orientation of LVNs, CNAs, CMAs, and PCAs.
- Ensure that services provided are in accordance with state assisted living standards and nurse practice act and maintain compliance to all personnel policies, established community policies and procedures, and Federal/State regulations and standards.
- Participate in pre-admission and move-in assessments, reviews and revise assessments with any change in resident’s condition and at frequency determined by the State.
- Develop and revise service plans (along with AL Charge Nurse) for residents based on needs assessments.
- Maintain current knowledge of the standards and regulations for Assisted Living.
- Maintain current Assisted Living Administrator License.
- Report any changes observed in resident’s condition to AL Charge Nurse.
- Review quarterly QA data – i.e. falls, infection control, etc. – with AL Charge Nurse.
- Attend all required trainings and in-services.
- Manage and organize the resident transportation schedule.
- Approve and process bi-weekly assisted living payrolls.
- Perform scheduling function including creating daily shift schedules and managing/replacing open shifts.
- Coordinate and attend family/resident care plan meetings.
- Assist marketing with tours of Assisted Living for prospective residents as necessary.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Degree preferred but not required.
- Assisted Living Manager’s course certification required.
- Military Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Food and Coffee
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Subsidized Commuting
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Long Term Disability
- Paid sick days
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Merchandise Discounts
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays