Open Until Filled
Contract Employee will be responsible for daily maintenance and general cleaning of all billets.
Human Resource Contact: 307-777-8121
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Make/change bedding, count and bundle sheets for linen service.
- Vacuum floors and furniture.
- Sweep, mop, buff or burnish floors.
- Empty trash, dust, clean appliances, wash windows and mirrors, clean restrooms.
- Clean, wash and stock billet vehicles.
- Observe and identify areas needing repairs and submit information to supervisor.
- Learns where custodial supplies are kept and replenishes supplies when needed.
- Responsible for changing light bulbs in billets.
- Responsible for grounds around billet area: snow removal, picking up trash.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Guernsey, Wyoming
Agency: 007-St. Military Affairs - Camp Guernsey Training Site