Prep Network is America's #1 Event Operator for Basketball, Football, and Volleyball Tournaments and Showcases. Hosting over 150 events per year, we specialize in premium experience for teams and players at all levels of competition
You will be the on-site Certified Athletic Trainer for our boy's basketball tournament on March 12th - 14th. You're expected to be at Solid Rock (140 W 15th St, Edmond, OK 73013) Friday 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm, Saturday 7:30 am - 10 pm, and Sunday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. You will be paid $25/hr, lunch and dinner will be provided on Saturday and lunch will be provided on Sunday.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete's injury or illness in order to provide emergency or continued care, and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
- Care for athletic injuries using equipment, techniques, and medication.
- Evaluate athletes' readiness to play, and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
- Apply protective or injury preventive devices such as tape, bandages, or braces to body parts such as ankles, fingers, or wrists. Note: you will not be required to tape athletes' ankles as a preventative injury. However, if an athlete rolls their ankle during the competition you will be expected to tape their ankle.
- Assess and report the progress of recovering athletes to coaches and physicians.
- You will be responsible for bringing your own materials, ice, and ice bags.
Qualifications and Skills
- Punctuality is a must
- All candidates must be certified.
Benefits and Perks
- Meals will be provided by Prep Hoops Next on Saturday and Sunday.
Powered by JazzHR