The Athletic Trainer Graduate Assistant will provide athletic trainer coverage to area high schools as well as help establish an active Sports Medicine program with high schools, colleges and the general public. The athletic trainer will attend weekly sports medicine clinics and provide support to the therapy services in the school(s) assigned.
- TX State Athletic Trainer License
- CPR- American Heart Association
- Education: Masters Degree (If hired as a Graduate Assistant, only a Bachelors is required)
- Preferred: Basic use of computer based injury tracking programs, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent understanding of advanced athletic training. General knowledge of rehabilitation protocol