Provide Human Performance and Pre-habilitative Trending metrics report to include: musculoskeletal pain, duration of pain, origin of pain, types of pain, deployed vs. non- deployed pain, cost analysis of pain pre-habilitation sessions, comparative billing of each pre-habilitation session, pain that requires surgery, and trends of musculoskeletal pain over periods of time. Metrics will also capture lost duty time due to aeromedical disposition of DNIF and DNIC as well as personal removal from training status/duties (i.e. # days). Human Performance metrics shall also be gathered to assess 1T2/13D/11H/1A9 compliance with the preventative maintenance program. The factors for the Human Performance metrics will be low back strength, neck strength, and spine strength measured at varying weights and angles as well as number of missions able to execute at a subjective 100% (i.e. not limited by pain).
- Master’s Degree in Athletic Training and must be a current licensed Athletic Trainer by the OATA process. No other degree will be accepted for this position.
- Four (4) years’ of demonstrated experience as an Athletic Trainer.
- Must have a certification through the National Athletic Trainers Association as a certified Athletic Trainer.
- Demonstrate experience working with professional and/or elite level athletes.
- Possess experience and certification in the field of strength and conditioning through the National
- Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) (or equivalent) is strongly recommended, but not required.
- Possess and maintain current certification by the NSCA as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) or shall obtain the certification within the first year of employment.
- Ability to meet physical demands of training with TACP/GA/HH-60 personnel including the ability to hike over rough terrain and function in austere environments to observe training evolutions and the ability to assist with strength and conditioning testing and training protocols.
- Lift and manipulate loads or weights up to 55 pounds.