The Athletic Trainer will collaborate with the medical team to treat, screen, optimize human performance, prevent and rehabilitate physical injuries.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Athletic Training from an accredited institution required.
- Must be certified by the Board if Certification for Athletic Trainer.
- Athletic Trainer License must be valid/current.
- Three (3) years of professional experience working with college level or higher athletes and/or tactical military personnel of which one (1) year full time within those three (3) years. (candidates with a mater’s degree requires minimum two (2) years’ experience).
- Must be certified in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (examples: Graston, ASTM, SASTM).
- Competent in reading, writing, speaking and understanding English to perform work duties.
- Required to obtain certification in Trigger Point Dry Needling within ninety (90) days of employment.