Do you have the career opportunities as an Athletic Trainer you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Overland Park Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC we off an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Overland Park Regional family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Athletic Trainer to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- Provide Athletic Training Services to student athletes under the direction of the Sports Injury Coordinator and in accordance with state athletic training practice act.
- Provide athletic training services for club sports teams/tournaments as directed by Supervisor.
- Act as liaison between family physicians and specialists, athletes, coaches and their parents.
- Maintain accurate records of injuries and treatments provided.
- Educate parents/athletes/coaches on sports injury prevention and management as indicated.