The ATM Installation Network Analyst will perform the pre-live and live day connectivity tasks to bring ATMs live on the Card Services ATM Driving Platform. Pre-live tasks consist of system and equipment configuration and connectivity pre-tests to ensure a successful day of installation. In addition, the ATM Installation Analyst is responsible for the removal of equipment and system configurations when ATMs are deleted or go through a connectivity redesign. The ATM Installation Analyst also engages other support teams within Card Services and other business units to resolve troublesome ATM Installations.
- Implement TCP/IP based networks for ATMs for our EFT clients
- Provide support for ATM installations and troubleshooting connectivity related issues
- Use network analysis tools, such as, a Sniffer, Data Scope, Netrix, to analyze and troubleshoot network connections
- Ability to work between the hours of 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM Eastern. Sometimes there are late night, early morning and weekend tasks.
- The individual will be part of a call desk, answering calls from vendors as they come in
- Ensure that the daily scheduled ATM installations are executed and completed with quality and client focus to ensure successful installations that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Raise quality risks to management and recommend solutions to keep projects on target.
- Partner within and across teams to enhance collaborative efforts.
- Establish feedback loops with downstream implementation teams to recommend additional process/procedural improvements that enhance the quality of ATM installations.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently and productively with minimal direction or guidance
- Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to communicate and work with clients and/or their ATM service technician’s in a professional manner
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence
- Travel 10% or less of the year
- MS Office skills especially Word and Excel
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Telecommunications or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in data communications, including configuring, installing and administering Vanguard Management Systems (Motorola) and Cisco routers