Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Responsible for supporting lean work centers
- Use lift trucks to load and unload vendor trucks.
- Use lift trucks to pull and put away parts and raw material in the stock room or yard racking systems for production and service, (up to 40 feet high).
- Unload steel by hand as needed.
- Receive material from outside vendor
- Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Conduct daily pre-operational safety checks on lift trucks.
- Change truck batteries daily.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Read, basic math, remember, reason, analyze.
- Good communication skills, and have organizational skills.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled