The attorney is a partner and trusted advisor to the Amdocs Open Network division. S/he is responsible to provide legal support for commercial activities performed within the Americas region.
What will your job look like?
You will provide legal advice, draft legal documents, negotiate agreements, participate in decision making processes and promote compliance.
You will collaborate with other Amdocs units and Amdocs’ customers.
All you need is...
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Strong customer facing orientation
• Reach agreement of strategic importance with others outside the organization that have widely differing perspectives and objectives
• Strong interpersonal skills
• At least 5 years’ experience in commercial law from global high-tech companies or private practice. Must have experience with licensing and software contracts.
• Juris Doctor/LL. B. plus admission to at least one bar.
• Analytical Thinking. The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach and strong attention to detail
• Stress Management. Cope with stress and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment