Wiedner & McAuliffe is looking for an attorney with 2-5 years' of workers' compensation defense experience in our St. Louis office. This position requires strong litigation, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle a high volume of cases in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Wiedner & McAuliffe is the Midwest’s leading workers’ compensation firm with offices in Chicago, Kansas City, Lafayette, Rockford, and St. Louis. Clients stay and grow with us. Our clients’ overwhelming satisfaction is also making us the region’s fastest-growing workers’ compensation defense practice. We pride ourselves on our commitment and conformance to clients’ guidelines and service-oriented approach to handling cases. Joining Wiedner & McAuliffe means becoming a part of our legal team and our clients’ team.
- 2-5 years’ experience in workers’ compensation defense
- Strong litigation and organizational skills
- Success in a collaborative work environment
- Capable of managing a high volume of cases
- Admission to practice law in Missouri and Illinois
To apply: Submit resume via LinkedIn or email@example.com.