Auction.com is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace focused exclusively on the sale of residential bank-owned and foreclosure properties via online auctions and live trustee sale events. By offering access to exclusive properties and technology designed to seamlessly connect buyers and sellers, Auction.com empowers residential real estate investors and financial institutions to achieve optimal, mutually beneficial results – to go beyond the bid.
Auction.com is looking for a part time Auction Coordinator to provide an exceptional customer experience and drive sales through service, information and education.
The Auction Coordinator will work at our live foreclosure auctions and interact with bidders, investors, and the general public.
Important Position Details:
- Auctions take place Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5:30PM
- Candidate must be generally available during those times, with at least one week’s notice. Flexibility and adaptability to a varying weekly schedule is required.
- The auction days and times can vary from week to week.
- Hours are expected to be between 12-20 hours per week, but at not guaranteed and can vary based on auction cancellations and/or volume of sales.
- Training will be provided
- *Counties to be supported, as needed: 1.5 hours from home base with personal car. Rental car and fuel reimbursement provided for longer trips.
- Conduct live auction events
- Excellent communication and transparency with management, team members, investors and bidders. Be attentive and responsive to work communications.
- Proficient tablet user and troubleshooter (preferred Android OS)
- Data Entry of information into Auction.com proprietary software program - Register bidders, accurately input winning bidder information for certificate of sale, audit information, and verify funds received (Cash or Cashier’s Checks only). Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Educate customers about various opportunities including how the auction process works, website navigation and resources, and provide point of contact for further Auction.com related questions, etc.
- Must be able to stand for long hours and work outside in all weather conditions
- Must have own transportation.
- Provide exemplary customer service through customer engagement
- Must work well and be adaptable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while operating with a sense of urgency.
- Must work well autonomously and in a team environment
- Must be well-organized and able to complete tasks done within the established and agreed upon time frame
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds when needed
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Articulate, clear, and concise communication
- Willingness to travel up to 1.5 hours with personal car (applicable Car Travel pay and mileage reimbursement provided per policy). Rental car and fuel reimbursement provided for longer trips.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
Part-time employee perks include working in a professional, yet fun and collaborative environment; regular staff training opportunities for professional growth and development; and eligibility to participate in the Ten-X 401(k) program with competitive employer match. In addition, we offer a competitive Travel Pay policy to help compensate for personal vehicle usage when applicable.
To all recruitment agencies: Auction.com does not accept agency resumes unless you are part of our preferred partner network. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Auction.com employees or any other company location. Auction.com is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.