Who We Are
Driving Innovation. Together.
A part of a bright future tied to a proud past.
As part of the Toyota family of companies, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) creates extraordinary customer experiences through our Brand Promise to be the partner of choice in the commercial finance industry.
Since 1985, TICF has offered an extensive line of commercial financing programs for Toyota forklifts and Hino trucks through our network of Toyota Industrial Equipment and Hino Motor Sales dealers to their customers. Our people-focused team of professionals are constantly striving to provide always better solutions. Because of that we have experienced substantial growth and evolution. We are a new organization with a proud legacy. Are you interested in becoming part of it?
TICF Vision Statement: To be the premier captive finance company that champions Toyota Industries Corporation, Hino Motors and dealers' prosperity.
TICF Mission Statement: Provide financial solutions to sell Toyota Industries, HINO Motors & Dealer products
Why This Job Exists: Job Summary/Scope of Impact
This position requires skills to work proactively, as a team member of a cross functional team and works independently on certain assignments. The Dealer Financial Services Department Audit Analyst will manage the wholesale inventory process including wholesale and leasing with a primary focus on mitigation of risk, dealer satisfaction, execution excellence and adherence to all policies and procedures. The position will interact with external customers and dealers, third party providers as well as functional areas within TICF with the objective of providing Always Better Service while contributing to the long-term profitable growth of the organization.
What You'll Do: Major Accountabilities
Evaluate daily, newly completed wholesale inventory to ensure dealer's compliance to TICF dealer wholesale agreements.
Credit Review, Risk Assessment and Mitigation
* Manage the Wholesale Inventory Audit Process for the entire Dealer Credit Portfolio including Wholesale and Dealer Leasing to secure TICF's collateral and avoid loss
* Direct audit relationship with 3rd party vendor and the audit application software; facilitate bi-weekly status calls to review best practices and service related issues with vendor
* Manage audit cost by reconciling monthly invoice ensuring adherence to annual audit budget
* Develop new audit grading procedure; prepare monthly Power BI reporting to BI team
* Interpret audit results and grade, develop action plan and submit recommendation to management for unsatisfactory audits. Implement approved plan and prepare scheduled updates/reports to management.
* Host monthly meetings to share audit findings with department Supervisors and Manager
* Limited travel to dealerships may be required to conduct training or remediation of risk resulting from unsatisfactory audits and/or potential SOT
* Create audit cadence for all floorplan dealers applying statistical data and cost analysis reports from audit software application
* Plan and distribute upcoming audit schedules
* Continuously test the overall audit process for efficiencies; implement and execute changes
* Facilitate joint calls with Dealer Credit Analyst, RSM and Dealer
* Manage Audit CFOPP; make recommendations to management ensuring timely updates
* Manage the Assignment of Proceeds process including reporting, dealer webinars, daily reconciliation, weekly reporting and collections
* Collect and organize dealer financial statements
* Credit Analysis including write up and submit for approval as needed
* Conduct scheduled updates and training to Dealer Credit as it relates to audit risk
* SME back-up for Operation Supervisor
Dealer/Customer and Internal Servicing
* As a SME the Audit Analyst will rely on years of audit experience to assess risk, apply decisive insight with an immediate action plans to secure TICF's collateral and avoid a loss
* Prepare detailed reports containing audit findings and recommendations to be presented to Management and assigned dealer credit analyst
* Communicate daily with dealers, auditors, outside vendors, dealer credit, sales and others to clear all audit exceptions and properly close audits within TICF guidelines
Reporting, Projects, Kaizen
* Take lead role in preparing and continuously updating desk guides for wholesale inventory audit process as the processes evolve
* Be a champion of and take ownership of identifying and implementing Kaizen initiatives
* Identify problems, recognize root causes and recommend solutions that are workable for all impacted stakeholder groups
* Assist with special projects as applicable
* Participate in Commercial Finance projects and initiatives as identified
* Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of compliance policies, procedures and regulations affecting the department and products supported.
* Identify gaps in compliance standards and recommends solutions.
* Consistently incorporate compliance policies, procedures and regulations into execution of day to day responsibilities.
Who You Are: Experience, Training & Education
* B.A./B.S. degree, Business related discipline preferred
* Minimum 3 years of retail or commercial financing experience
* Minimum 2 years of commercial credit analysis experience desired
* Minimum 2 years of wholesale audit experience
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot tables, V-lookups, etc.)
* Working knowledge of WI and AI
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
* Strong aptitude to learn
* Ability to process transactions with speed and accuracy and meet time sensitive deadlines
* Self-starter and ability to work both independently and in a team
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work in ambiguous situations as processes change, products develop, and business needs evolve
* Ability to travel
* Builds Trust - Can be trusted to keep promises and confidences. Is honest and ethical. Behavior is consistently aligned with organization's core values.
* Be faithful to your duties thereby contributing to the Company and to the overall good of society.
* Be ahead of the times through endless creativity, curiosity and pursuit of improvement.
* Be practical and avoid frivolity.
* Be kind and generous; strive to create a warm, homelike atmosphere.
* Be humble and show gratitude for things great and small.
* Communicates Effectively - Expresses self clearly, both in writing and in speaking. Is thorough, yet concise, and is consistently straightforward. Creates clarity. Readily shares information with others.
* Support Change & Innovation- Always supports change initiatives in a positive way. Proactively embraces change. Look for new ways of improving your day to day processes. Partner with your leadership team to support the top organization initiatives to achieve business goals.
* Customer Focused - Expresses a consistent passion to exceed internal and external customer expectations, makes customer satisfaction a priority in all organizational decision making. Treats all associates like a best customer. Acts with a sense of urgency when responding to customers and coaches others to do the same.
* High-Performance Team Player -- Proactively seeks new ways to continually learn and develop. Takes initiative and strives to consistently exceed expectations at all times. Addresses conflicts/concerns through the appropriately avenues in a spirit of cooperation. Creates appropriate SMART goals aligned to the top business objectives.
* Achieves Results - Overcomes obstacles to achieve results that set high standards for others and that positively impact the organization.
Turn Toward Great Benefits
* Work/Life (flextime, 9/80 work schedules offered where applicable)
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vehicle lease and purchase program
* Medical, dental and vision insurance (plus more)
* Generously matched 401(k)
* Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
* Open, collaborative work environment
* Opportunities for growth
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We E-Verify.
Hyperlinks to E-Verify posters:
For E-Verify Poster Standard English, Click here.
For E-Verify Poster Spanish, Click here.
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work English, Click here
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work Spanish, Click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled