Since 1941, Rehmann has provided clients proactive ideas and solutions to become one of the top 40 largest accounting/consulting firms in the US. Now, with over 900 associates, we have expanded to form a synergistic collection of services including accounting, wealth management, investigative services, IT and more!
Rehmann has earned national recognition including:
- Top 30 Best Accounting Firms to Work For (Vault.com)
- #8 in Client Interaction
- #14 in Satisfaction
- #19 in Diversity for Women
- 101 Best Companies to Work For in Metro Detroit and West Michigan
What makes us one of the best? Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
We believe that long term success is built by real connections that foster collaborative relationships with Firm leaders and fellow associates, real opportunities that amplify your talent and leadership potential while maintaining a work/life integration, and real impact that engages your positive influence on not just your Firm and career, but your community and clients too.
We are seeking a dynamic Audit & Assurance Manager to join our Southeast Michigan team.
How You Will Make an Impact at Rehmann:
- Building relationships internally to foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Providing a “wow” experience to every client
- Contributing to the success of our clients’ organizations
- Managing significant and complex audits
- Researching technical issues encountered during the audit process
- Presenting audit findings to client leadership
- Providing direction and new challenges to associates on your team
- Teaching and developing associates allowing them to reach their goals
- Mentoring associates as they navigate their career paths
- Participating in activities to grow the firm and generate business with new clients
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other Rehmann specialists to existing clients
- Making a difference in the communities where you live and work
Your Desired Skills, Values & Experiences:
- 5+ years of relevant assurance experience in public accounting or industry
- CPA license required
- Outstanding client service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast- paced environment
- Desire to develop unique business solutions in a team-based environment
- Passion for coaching others to higher levels of performance
- Enthusiasm for recognizing and rewarding great work by those around you
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Out-of-the box thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A new perspective and new ideas allowing us to continuously improve
- Unwavering integrity in all situations
Apply now to begin your Rehmann experience.
Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.