The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and the firm's regulators. The Internal Audit Department has over 1,000 auditors globally. As one of the key control functions in JP Morgan Chase & Co, the Audit Department is an independent assessment function established to evaluate, test, and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management systems of internal controls.
Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves 61 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including banking, credit cards, auto finance, payments, mortgages, and investment advice. Banking Operations provides service and support across Chase businesses and products supporting consumers, business owners, merchants and internal customers. The work performed helps internal clients across Chase and supports the customers who have and use the wide variety of products provided—from personal and business checking, debit and credit cards, to savings and investments, and business, and auto loan servicing.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Auditor to join the CCB Banking Operations Audit Team. In this role, you will lead and participate in integrated audits that assess both the operational and technical control environment. In addition, you will have responsibility for completing relevant risk assessments, participating in change activities to evaluate major change events, and developing ongoing relationships with leaders within Banking Operations.
- Execution of audit engagements including planning, testing and reporting
- Accountable for meeting deliverables and adhering to department standards
- Provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Monitor key risk indicators, significant change activities and escalation of emerging business issues to management in a timely fashion.
- Stay up-to-date with evolving industry changes and market events
- Develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency
- Must have 4+ years of relevant experience in internal/external auditing, or consulting
- Experience leading audits
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent applicable work experience
- Professional certification, such as CPA, CIA, or CISA is required but may be obtained on the job
- Experience in organizing and analyzing data sets in Excel or other tools
- Highly detail oriented, with excellent research, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to identify, document, and articulate the key messages resulting from analysis efforts
- Ability to work with and present to colleagues and stakeholders at different levels in the organization, including senior management
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to prioritize goals to meet objectives, work under pressure, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong decision making and creative thinking skills
- Prepared to travel to business locations domestically (up to 20%)