JOB SUMMARY –
The Audit Compliance Manager for our Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) group plays an integral role in ensuring compliance with security policies and regulatory requirements across the organization. This role is directly responsible for leading and coordinating with internal and external auditors who perform internal control audits of the company's in-scope systems and financial applications in conjunction with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and is also responsible for working with various IT and business owners on implementation, execution and compliance with security audit controls. The person in this position will be required to collect, review and analyze data and evidence pertaining to information systems functions relative to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and report results to management in order for remediation to be performed and updating to appropriate documentation and controls to be managed.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS –
- 7+ years of relevant experience in IT security compliance and/or governance.
- Knowledge of and exposure to Sarbanes-Oxley regulatory requirements.
- Experience in testing, evaluating, and documenting controls of compliance.
Experience using ServiceNow and associated GRC module for control tracking
- Understanding of assessing and designing internal controls in an enterprise-level environment.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Must have excellent presentation, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS –
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or comparable experience.
- CISA or CRISC certification preferred.
essential functions –
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to facilitate the auditing process.
- Collaborate with internal and external audit teams, IT management, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure regulatory controls are established and followed; and ensure evidence is maintained for review during audits.
- Oversee the IT compliance and governance functions that are responsible for testing, documenting, evaluating, remediating and improving regulatory controls and processes for effectiveness.
- Review and update existing documentation to meet regulatory requirements and ensure business processes, policies and procedures are effective and sustainable.
- Interpret regulations, compliance requirements and technical jargon, and communicate to all levels of the organization in simplified terms.
- Review regulatory risk assessments performed on business and operational processes, procedures and policies, providing recommendation for mitigation or remediation.
- Communicate control strengths and weaknesses to IT management and collaborate with IT to develop mitigation plans.
- Conduct gap analysis via testing and recommend specific actions to fix gaps in procedure and/or process management.
Submit resume to email@example.com