JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
This is achieved through a program of audit coverage performed and managed by a team of business and technology audit specialists and coordinated on a global basis with colleagues in APAC, EMEA and LATAM.
In addition, CIB Audit is involved in assessing controls over significant projects, including business reorganizations and acquisitions, technology developments/conversions, off-shoring, and product development.
CIB Treasury Services (TS) moves, concentrates and invests clients' money. TS is one of the world's largest providers of cash and treasury management services; services provided include high and low value payments, receivables, deposit services, escrow, stored value cards, and liquidity products. The Treasury Services (TS) Audit team is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment across JPMorganChase business and technology activities in the US and across the region. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage performed and managed by a team of technology and business audit specialists and coordinated on a global basis with colleagues in Latin America, Asia and Europe.
- Perform all audit work in accordance with department and professional standards, lead audit engagements, evaluate the system of internal controls and prepare risk assessment matrices, audit programs and audit planning memos as appropriate
- Deliver audit services that consistently satisfy the needs and reasonable expectations of the client by helping them improve the control environment, streamline their business and achieve operational excellence
- Prepare detailed reports of audit findings, recommend changes in operation, as appropriate, and complete assignments in an efficient manner with sufficient attention to detail to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of coverage
- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant financial services experience) required
- For Vice President, minimum of 7 years audit, finance, operational risk, regulatory or relevant business line/accounting experience
- For Associate, minimum of 5 years audit, finance, operational risk, regulatory or relevant business line/accounting experience
- CPA, CIA, MBA, or CFA designation preferred
- Exposure to Capital Markets/Investment Banking
- Ability to work individually and in teams, share information, support colleagues and encourage participation
- Proficiency in risk assessment, issue/impact analysis and executive report writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management.
- Ability to multitask and influence
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and open to new learning opportunities
- Experience interacting with regulators preferred