Meaden & Moore is a leading CPA and business consulting firm that is a four-time winner of The Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces, a three-time winner of Ohio Magazine’s Best Places to Work, and a recipient of many other prestigious awards. We are committed to providing outstanding professional services for our clients, rewarding careers for our staff, and diligent service to our communities.
Since 1919, we have focused our expertise and resources on providing superior accounting, tax, forensic, and consulting services to a wide array of clients in a variety of industries. Through careful examination of the issues affecting business success, our CPAs, CFEs, CFFs, advisors, and auditors develop strategies and solutions to help our clients thrive in today’s global economy.
Opportunity and Qualifications:
We are currently seeking an Audit Senior or Audit Manager with experience in Employee Benefit Audits in our Cleveland Office.
The Audit Senior or Audit Manager is a key member of the professional client service team. The Senior or Manager Accountant has primary responsibility for carrying out all fieldwork during an engagement while beginning to establish more personal and direct working relationships with client management as well as developing supervisory knowledge and experience. The incumbent must be able to produce accurate and organized work paper schedules and other written and oral communications.
To be considered for this position, candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor or advanced degree in Accounting.
- Have CPA.
- Have five to seven related experience, with an emphasis in employee benefit audits.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as basic knowledge of operating systems.
- Be self-motivated and willing to work in a team environment.
Meaden & Moore provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience, in addition to a unique incentive program that rewards our exemplary employees. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes your choice of medical programs, generous PTO, 401k, and various bonus opportunities.
Compensation / Benefits Manager