JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at .
The Internal Audit Department has over 1,000 auditors globally. As one of the key control functions in JP Morgan Chase & Co, the Audit Department is an independent assessment function established to evaluate, test, and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management systems of internal controls.
The Enterprise Technology group provides global audit coverage for multiple technology organizations within JPMorgan Chase including Cybersecurity &Technology Controls (CTC), Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), and Corporate Technology (CT). These businesses deliver a wide range of technology services for the firm globally and partners with all lines of businesses. In addition, they ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally.
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure audit team is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across Global Technology Infrastructure. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage that is performed and managed by a global team of technology auditors.
This position is for an Associate level auditor within the Enterprise Technology audit group and will be responsible for performing and leading Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) audits in a fast paced environment. This position will also be responsible for partnering with team members and auditors in other business areas to develop infrastructure risk and control assessments. This position is ideal for an individual that has knowledge of various technologies, operating systems, databases, network components, mainframe, middleware and cloud. As well as technology processes and risk skills to be able to effectively lead global audits.
- Plan, execute and document audits with limited supervision in a risk focused manner and to a high standard in accordance with department and professional standards
- Evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment
- Analyze risks and proactively identify the root-cause of issues with a view to providing recommendations for improvement where weaknesses are identified
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment
- Communicate audit results and issues in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing
- Implement and execute an effective program of continuous auditing for assigned areas. This includes monitoring of key metrics to identify control issues and adverse trends in the control environment and keeping abreast of key initiatives and pertinent industry and regulatory developments
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders and colleagues, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value, effective teamwork and innovative thinking
- Disseminate best practice and regulatory requirements. Critically assess the impact of evolving industry and regulatory changes on the business and its control environment
- Some travel to overseas business locations as required
- Identify potential automation opportunities and formulate requests in a timely manner for the development of audit software to benefit the audit process
- 4+ years of technology, audit, or risk experience.
- Recognized certification is a plus (CISA, CISM, CISSP etc)
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or related field
- Experience with technology infrastructure risk and controls, including administration of Network, O/S (Windows or Linux/Unix), Cloud, Database, Mainframe, and/or Middleware control reviews
- Knowledge of technology controls, infrastructure technology, technology governance and assessments, various infrastructure tools & platforms.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to be challenged and take personal responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships across the technology and business teams