AAA is looking for an Internal Auditor to join our fast paced organization.
- Performs independent audit appraisals of medium to smaller scope operations to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and assists in performing independent audit appraisals on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations for large scope operations.
- Evaluates the reliability and integrity of data that is developed by the Club
- Evaluates adherence to Club objectives, policies and procedures, and compliance with governmental laws and regulations
- Determines the adequacy of controls for safeguarding Club assets and verifies the existence of assets
- Performs special investigations as assigned on potential fraud, conflict of interest, wrongdoing, stolen equipment, etc.
- Performs data analysis reviews using ACL software
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 2-4 years’ experience in accounting or property/casualty insurance considered in lieu of auditing experience.
- Strong knowledge of sound business practices, insurance/claims process, sales process, banking, accounting and auditing principles are preferred.
- Proficient with Teammate and ACL software a plus.
- Proficient using personal computer and Microsoft Office software products required.
- Professional certification of CPA/CIA/CISA/CFE or equivalent experience or working towards professional certification is preferred.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.