Gerber Collision is looking for additional talent to help support our Indianapolis Market.
BUSY SHOPS * CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an experienced Auto Body General Manager to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to join the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone to take ownership of the shop and staff performance including estimating, sales, profitability, customer service, production, employee relations, insurance relations, and more.
CONTROL YOUR FUTURE
Our greatest asset is our team members – we invest in them and promote from within. As for compensation, the harder you work, the more you can earn. Our unique, proven WOW Operating Way improves productivity, reduces stress and provides team members a more consistent paycheck.
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking, up to date with equipment and technology
BENEFITS THAT DRIVE YOUR SUCCESS
Gerber offers the comprehensive benefits you expect from an industry leader, including:
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- WOW every customer through all phases of the process
- Ensure company operating procedures are followed
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators including CSI, profitability, cycle time, etc
- Coach and develop your staff, and address any situations as they arise to maintain a positive and cooperative work environment
- Foster insurance and vendor relationships in a high efficiency DRP environment
- Other duties as assigned
- World class customer service skills
- 2-5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with estimating systems and insurance direct repair guidelines
- Ability to lead and motivate your staff to reach common goals
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
We are a high-performance company, looking for a high performance Body Shop Manager. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
GERBER – OUR PEOPLE DRIVE US
Search Keywords: Automotive, growth, advancement, collision repair, collision center, auto body, autobody, body shop, I-CAR, ICAR, dent repair, DRP, GM, collision, dealership