Auto Body Shop Manager
A Busy state of the art facility shop is seeking applicants for Body Shop Manager. Prior experience as an auto body shop manager is preferred. Come work for our established and growing Facility
- a full-time position
- competitive salary
- health benefits
- paid vacation
- bonuses and more!
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Work with the insurance companies to manage the claims for our customers.
- Address customer requests, questions and concerns in a professional, courteous and prompt manner
- Ensure productivity within the shop and compliance with all manufacturer policies and procedures
- Develop staff by setting and communicating performance/production expectations, monitoring performance, identifying development needs, coaching and mentoring
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Complete body shop department reporting and month-end procedures on time
- I-Car certified preferred.
- Solid understanding of estimating process and system such as CCC
- Knowledge of new vehicle technologies and mechanical operations
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles.
- Valid driver's license.
Estimating, Planning, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis, Customer Service, Safety Management
VACATION AND PAID HOLIDAYS