Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain NAPA Know How? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
NAPA AUTO PARTS Counter Salespeople are the backbone of our business, delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our long standing customers. Our Know How is the reason our customers continue to come back, and we depend on our Counter Sales team to exemplify our commitment to quality and service.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the Know How! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Must be able to work retail hours
Able to stand for long periods of time
High School Diploma or GED
Valid Drivers License with reliable transportation to and from store location...
Customer service skills are a must.
Extensive On-Line Training available and encouraged upon employment.
Hours and days vary; weekends are a must.
This NAPA store has served this local community for over 25 years and offers more than just parts for the family car. From small engines, to heavy duty trucks, to marine applications, as well as hydraulic hoses and mixing paint.