Automation Controls Engineer
Respected Automation Systems Integrator seeks Controls Engineer with ability to program, develop and design PLC, HMI, SCADA. The successful candidate will be proficient in Process Controls and Allen Bradley/Siemens PLC's.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 2+ years Controls Engineering experience
- ControlLogix, RSLogix, SLC-500, Siemens S7
- HMI: Factory Talk View
- Motion control
- Communication protocols
- Oil & Gas,
- Control algorithm development
- System start ups, commissioning
- Servo motors
- C programming
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- Great attitude and team skills
- Controls and instrumentation application background
Tremendous opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding firm!
Please send your salary expectations and resume in MS Word format to: PD@LibertyJobs.com
Qualified candidates that submit their resume in the proper format will receive a response in a timely manner.
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel: PD@LibertyJobs.com
Keywords: ControLogix, PLC5, SLC5, PanelView Plus, PanelView 1400e, PanelView, RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000 and FactoryTalk View Machine Edition, Wonderware, DeltaV, Rockwell Historian, GE Proficy Historian, Intellution iHistorian databases, GE Cimplicity, Inductive Automation Ignition, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Profibus, ControlNet, DeviceNet, ModBus, BACnet, SQL, RSView, Intellution iFix, VTScada