Steel Mill in Ohio needs an automation engineer. You will design and implement automation for manufacturing operations. You are expected to have experience with PLC or DCS or combination systems with at least three years of experience in process modeling and design in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Manage automation projects in steel manufacturing
- Develop automation software in C, C#, C++, .NET, and Java using Windows
- Work with Database Management Software and truth tables
- Test the performance and quality of automation systems
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- At least three years’ experience with automation for process control is required.
- Must be knowledgeable about process modeling using Windows systems.
- Familiarity with automation in the steel industry is (obviously) preferred, but will consider people with good experience in other heavy industry.
Must be available to work late or weekend hours, in case of problems at this 24/7 plant.
To save time, please send your resume as an attached Word file to pearl AT jobspot.com. Please write Automation in the subject line of your email. If you would kindly provide your desired salary, and information about why you are seeking a new job, I can get your resume to the client right away. Thanks!
Image Associates Inc., a recruitment agency, is an award-winning member of a national agency network. Pearl Martin, President, is a Certified Personnel Consultant, which assures that she is well trained in personnel recruiting best practices and employment laws.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn and send me an invitation to Link: