New and increased automation technology engineering skillsare needed for design operation improvements and equipment service to increasecapacity and reduce operating costs. Werely heavily on our vendors to provide solutions/changes. They will be responsible for designing andimplementing line changes to improve efficiency, accuracy, reduce operatingexpenses and increase capacity. Workwith automation teams to implement processes to improve maintenance and overalluptime of equipment. Engineers will becritical to support future pharmacy designs to meet anticipated growth. New Engineers will be responsible for workingon process improvement of the fulfillment center including warehouse operationsto improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Workwith vendor and internal engineers to focus to maximize system overallequipment effectiveness measure (OEE).
- Manage budget, schedule,and scope of design, cost justification of refurbishment/expansionprojects ranging from 50k - 2 milliondollars
- Design and implementautomation systems in operational environments.
- DebugPLCs, networking, power systems, I/O devices, etc and develop and improveSCADA/DCS programs
- Dataanalytic skills to troubleshoot and improve performance and reliability ofequipment and entire system
- Installationand startup of new or changes to equipment or processes and coordinates majormaintenance and repair of automation equipment
- Evaluatesnew developments in repackaging field for possible applications to currentprocesses
- Be the technical expertin resolving technical issues around automation equipment.
- Otherduties may be assigned based on business needs
- Bachelor’sDegree (Preferred Engineering or Computer Sciences, Automation, Electrical,Mechanical) with 5+ years ofexperience in an industrial application/ environment OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering orComputer Sciences with 3 + yrs of experience in an industrial application/environment
- Experiencewith automation equipment (conveyors, motors, PLCs, IO devices, pneumaticcomponents, motion control, Robotics programing, Vision systems)
- Strengthin problem solving technology in a highly automated environment.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.