As the Quality Automation Engineer, your role on the team will include being a part of a multi-national team of test engineers responsible for delivering globally-scaled software and applications ranging from consumer facing ecommerce to fulfillment to mobile and retail services.
In this position you will have a hands-on role in designing and building appropriate pieces of the Test Automation Framework for your clients. You will work with the Engineering and Quality teams to ensure test automation requirements are defined and met. You will be a technical resource to assist project teams with implementation issues. You will report project status to QM Manager and Engineering stakeholders.
Demonstrated experience in the following will be required:
- Expertise in manual and automated testing in a variety of environments such as mobile, web, client-server, large packaged software, custom java, and more. Specific experience with eCommerce mobile (iOS - XCode, Android - Espresso, Windows Phone) and web application testing in CypressIO and Nightwatch
- Service testing with JUNIT5, RESTASSURED, or other API testing tools preferred.
- Experience with unit testing front-end UI frameworks such as React & Vue preferred.
- Hands-on experience delivering automation with a focus on Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Experience in QA Automation tools: Jenkins, CircleCi, Bamboo, Teamcity
- Strong collaborative skills to work across myriad stakeholder group to translate goals and objectives into delivery strategies
- Comfortable and competent in developing internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve responsiveness
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in Agile/Devops SDLC
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- A consultancy approach to your work
- A passion for leadership and building a strong QA community in which to share knowledge and grow the overall QA competency
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178