REI Systems is looking for a Test Engineer with experience in building and enhancing test automation frameworks to join our team. In this role, you will be part of the Quality Assurance team responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality products through software testing principles, test automation, collaboration, and innovative problem-solving. Your contributions will make an impact on the critical missions of our government clients, solving challenges that aim to improve millions of lives across the globe.
- Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principals in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems
- Develop and improve existing test automation frameworks (i.e. make them faster, more flexible, and easier to use) and utilize parallel processing or grid systems to speed up the tests
- Work across projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand complex interaction between systems
- Define and establish test metrics to measure not just product quality but also quality of testing and feedback to engineers
- Develop efficient and effective quantitative methods and guidelines to continuously improve quality processes and practices across multiple projects
- Experience supporting User Acceptance testing effort by user training and developing test artifacts
- Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- 3 to 5 years of experience in testing, including planning, test execution, and analysis
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology
- At least 3 years of experience in developing automated QA test suites and tools using Selenium, Nunit
- Strong skills in any one programming language, preferably C#
- Exposure to backend services/microservices testing is a plus
- Ability to review the complex code and write unit test cases
- Exposure to client-side automated testing such as JEST, KARMA, PROTRACTOR
- Exposure to stress, reliability, security and performance testing using tools like : NetSparker, Fortify, LoadRunner, Jmeter
- Knowledge in management tools such as JIRA Platform, Wiki, TFS and/or ALM
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training, and experience
About REI Systems
REI Systems is comprised of smart, creative, and dedicated teams who make an impact on their customers' missions by delivering innovative, progressive solutions. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for providing our people with a stable and open-minded environment for growth and enjoyment. If you want to excel in a fast-paced work environment solving real-world challenges alongside reliable teammates, apply to join today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI Systems is an E-Verify employer.