Summary/Objective: Work with the Automation and Manufacturing engineering team with the design and maintenance of automated test equipment. Essential Functions:
- Experience with lab equipment such as multi-meter; oscilloscopes, function generators, logic analyzers.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, strong circuit debugging skills.
- Knowledge of CAD programs, PCB layout and schematic capture software.
- Experience with Linux systems and single board computers such as Raspberry Pi hardware.
- Familiar with software development environments, SDK, source control such as Git.
- Ability to coordinate projects between various teams and provide engineering support to manufacturing team.
- Provide support for existing automation equipment.
- Team player willing to take on new tasks as needed to support the team.
- Ability to fabricate and evaluate prototypes.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.