Job Opening: Lead – Automation Tester
Altran is the global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting. At Altran, you get the opportunity to work on projects within a multi-industry portfolio of more than 300 clients, with like-minded experts. You become a part of our international community!
There are many ways to make your career thrive and grow within Altran: Build your career using Altran Career Path; expand your career abroad using Mov’Altran; follow your personal development plan; and be coached by senior experts. Grow your knowledge and keep learning using Altran Academy and participating in seminars and Benchmark Expertise Project (BEP) sessions.
Our ambition: ‘The High Road, Altran 2022’. Our strategic plan sets a new horizon for the Engineering and R&D services (ER&D) market. ‘The High Road, Altran 2022’ targets over €4 billion in revenues and best-in-class profitability through augmented value, GlobalShore industrialization, geographic expansion and operational excellence.
Skill Set Required:
- 7-12 Years’ of experience required
- Strong Knowledge on SDLC and STLC concepts.
- Strong knowledge on Manual Testing and Strong knowledge on Automation Testing (Selenium & JAVA).
- Should have hands on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional testing, Unit testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing.
- Hands on experience on designing the complex test scenario and Test cases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge in Agile methodologies
- Strong Telecom domain knowledge
- Knowledge on Code repository such as GIT and Continuous Testing tool such as JENKINS
- Knowledge of Defect Management tool – JIRA
- Knowledge of different kinds of Automation frameworks (Data Driven, Keyword driven, Hybrid, Rest Assured)
- Knowledge of MAVEN, TestNG & Extent Reports.
- Team Management and Client Management skills required.
- Knowledge of risk analysis, mitigation & control techniques.
- Good knowledge of reporting using different test metrics and dashboard creations in JIRA.
Job Location: Irving, Texas, USA
Altran provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.