Veritude is seeking a QA Engineer for Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA.
Business Unit Overview
Edifire is an exciting Fidelity development group that changes the way enterprises connect employees, clients and partners using video, audio and collaboration tools over the internet. Edifire supports video and audio conferencing from many devices, and client applications including the web, used for thousands of call minutes every day. It supports secure conferencing using standard technologies such as SIP, RTP and WebRTC.
Must have good experience in Functional testing along with Automation testing, and ideally experience testing a SaaS product. This individual will work closely with the business and technical teams and participate in requirements analysis, Test planning, Test Case Design and test execution. The identified resource will need to be in constant verbal and written contact with key stakeholders and peers in the Boston office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Automation of UI pages and Manual UI testing.
- Should be innovative and works as collaborator.
- Analysis, Test Case Design, Test Planning and execution.
- Prepare scope documents, test plan and Validation plans.
- Should be able to manage projects individually.
- Should guide junior members in the team with the projects.
- Selenium/ UFT/SauceLabs knowledge is ideal.
- Experience in testing, development methodologies, Testing Life cycle.
- Sound knowledge on different types of testing, development methodologies, Testing Life cycle.
- Should have experience in Functional Design and Test prep/execution.
- Experience in test management tool - Quality Center/Jira.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Creative, energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience