- Maintains compliance and good documentation across Metrology such that all our practices, policies, and procedures are aligned with regulatory, global and site quality requirements.
- Responsible for timely instrument reviews in area of responsibility.
- Responsible to enter instrument requests into ProCal and reviewing completed calibration records.
- Provides technical support and analysis for instrument-related deviations.
- Works with schedulers, reliability engineers and others to lead, coordinate or assist with small instrument-related projects.
- Completes assigned change control action items in a timely manner.
- Assists with system administration for ProCal (Metrology’s Computerized Calibration Management System)
- Supports a strong Technical Services Safety Culture
- Provides project and audit (Internal, Global, and Regulatory) support in Metrology.
- Bachler’s degree or a comparable combination of education, training and job related experience, i.e., worked as an instrument engineer or calibration technician. Preference given to related higher-level degrees.
- Experience: 0 to 24 months.
- Experience in the installation and calibration of commercial or industrial instruments. Preference given to instrument engineering experience in a GxP environment.
- Experience with electronic instrument databases.
- Required Skills: Calibration, Change Management, Excel, GXP, and Hand Tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with GxP change management systems.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, and walk around a large production site as needed.
- Able to use common hand tools, test instruments and calibration-related equipment.
- Able to receive the vaccines required to enter various production buildings and laboratories on site.
- Preference given to ProCal and SAP experience.
- Additional Skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Site Safety, Word, Audit, Calibration Technician, Change Control, Databases, Documentation, Engineer, Metrology, SAP, System Administration, Systems Administration, Technical Services, Technical Support, and Training