Drive Casa is a family-oriented used car dealership that offers in-house financing for all credit types on a large selection of quality vehicles. We provide our customers with a comfortable, friendly, and low-pressure car buying experience and we are looking to build our team. The ideal applicant has excellent customer service skills, loves to help people, and wants to be part of something different and special. We take care of our customers, and we take care of our employees.
Apply today to be part of our team!
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Great compensation
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in Buying cars and evaluating appropriate prices
- Immense knowledge of evaluating car as per market values
- Excellent knowledge of motor industry especially the used car industry
- Ability to assist and resolve various issues
- Ability to analyze and interpret research data to guide purchasing decisions
- Familiarity of inspecting damage cars and appraising value
- Ability to engage in verbal interactions with vendors
- Participated in auctions and procured cars from auctions as well as private sellers.
- Identified appropriately used vehicles and performed negotiations on prices.
- Maintained company database and provided an update to it for any purchases.
- Conducted test drive for any used car prior to buying and evaluated cosmetic and mechanical imperfections.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with companies and auction partners to achieve objectives.
- Identified appropriate and good quality vehicles that can generate profit.
As an Automotive Buyer, you will ensure the timely process of every purchase. This position requires working well in a fast-paced environment and being an effective communicator and negotiator.