Automotive Detailer / Auto Detail Part Time
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks a Part-TimeAutomotive Detailer to enhance our growing business!
- Do you enjoy working with automobiles and have an eye for presentation?
-Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
-Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?...
...then our Company is the right place for you!
- Extremely Competitive Income
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Automotive Detailer Duties:
- Thoroughly Clean Interior and Exterior of Vehicles for Resale and Delivery
- Ensure all finished work meets Hertrich Quality Standards
- Assist in keeping shop and car lot areas clean and neat
- Other duties as directed by management
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver's license and few to no points on driving record
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."