Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Of Pleasanton is in immediate need for Automotive Detailer HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL!
- Clean and refurbish new and used automobiles.
- Conforms to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time allowances.
- Wash vehicle exterior, clean interior and exterior windows, and wipe down doorjambs.
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface.
- Vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Clean engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Inspect vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Fill vehicle with fuel.
- Apply dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Maintain showroom and stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition at all times.
- Experience in automotive detailing recommended.
- Valid driver's license.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles preferred
- Copy of DMV driving record
*Notice to all Applicants: We are a drug free workplace. We perform pre-employment drug testing.