Automotive General Manager / General Sales Manager / Automotive Managers
Pre-Owned Sales Manager / New Car Sales Manager
- Are you isolated on automotive sales management team with no training or advancement opportunities?
- Can you take charge and lead a team to accomplish unlimited earning potential?
- Are you a self-motivated professional ready to achieve new challenging career goals?
Then, GET MORE OPPORTUNITY WITH HERTRICH AND APPLY WITH US TODAY!
GET MORE OPPORTUNITY:
Our Hertrich Family members will enjoy a culture that will encourage continuous improvement without sacrificing integrity or character and help to build opportunities for your professional improvement and personal growth. We also provide for our full time employees, an industry leading compensation and potential bonus plans, andbenefits for our own including health, dental, vision, life, 401k Match and paid vacations along withvehicle purchase, parts and service discounts. Our award winning Company pays if forward with a strong sense of community, supporting local educators, hospitals, children's organizations and activities and veteran's causes.
The impactful individual we want to join our family is experienced with automotive dealership management operations. If you are professional, proficient in Sales Management, positive, and prepared to excel.THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER!
- Oversees, implements, and plans all dealership operations
- Encourages and directs all department managers to improve performance and profitability
- Maintains good working relationship with manufacturer and lending institutions
- Enjoys mentoring and leading a team, but also willing to be hands on in training/coaching
- Serves as an enthusiastic dealership manager to the community
- Willingness to adhere and administer company policies and procedures
- Achieves successful results customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Minimum 3 years automotive management experience required
- Proficient, driven multi-tasking work ethic with the ability to reach goals
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, business management, and communication Skills both written & verbal
- Ability to analyze dealership financials and assist in implementing growth strategies
- Efficient computer skills in MS Office, Internet, and dealership software
- Dealer Track, knowledge is a plus
- High School Diploma/GED required; college degree a plus
Come join the largest award winning automotive group on the eastern shore... Come and GET MORE with Hertrich Family!
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."