Automotive Lot Porter/ General Support
Huber Chevrolet is seeking an Automotive Lot Porter/ General Support Team Member. An ideal candidate will be self-motivation to perform tasks as they are needed without direction from management.
Huber Chevrolet is a family-owned business, and we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Our associates are our most valuable resource, and growth is encouraged through diligence and teamwork. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business; if you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
· Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Medical
· Paid Vacation - After one year of Employment
· Paid Holidays
Greet customers on the service drive, and ensure service drive is organized and moving efficiently
Remove vehicles from service drive to parking lot, and pull cars up for customers after service
Ensure service drive and storefront is clean and in proper order
Wash customers vehicles after service and ensure vehicles are presentable
Perform various other tasks throughout the dealership as required.
· High school diploma or equivalent,
· Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
· Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
· Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
· Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
· Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.