Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, social, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Media and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WICS is looking for an experienced Automotive Marketing Consultant. We are looking for someone with deep expertise in the operations and marketing of auto dealerships to become a Sinclair local market subject matter expert. You will become an integral part of our company-wide training and sales initiative focused on tier 3 auto business. In addition to training and coaching, we’re looking for a closer with a proven record of developing business in the category, accurately forecasting revenue, and creating strategic business plans in this highly competitive vertical. The winning candidate will design and implement revenue growth strategies for his or her local market. Creating solid partnerships with dealers and Sinclair station leadership will be the key to success. If you’re an industry leader and have an appetite for success, we’re interested in talking to you.
Specific duties include:
- Exceed expectations for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue in assigned geography
- Maintain consistent presence in the field driving growth from all auto dealer
- Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals
- Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers at dealerships throughout the local market
- Conduct immersive training sessions with sales team based on Sinclair auto philosophy
- Collaborate with in-market SBG leadership to set sales goals and objectives for each local account
- Provide the Regional Digital Automotive Manager and local Digital Sales Manager with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, automotive business cycles and consumer behavior
- Real experience and success communicating and working directly with auto dealers on identifying and achieving their business goals
- Proven track record of developing and managing people and sales process
- Strength is running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in dealership operations and/or digital media sales
- Experience managing a large sales territory
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales management experience is not required, but valued
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!