ACS group has an immediate need for a Automotive Paint Technician with experience in the Automotive Industry (Preferred)
This is a 12 months contract opportunity with possible temporary to permanent and is in Fremont, OH
Our client is a leading Paint and Chemical Manufacturer/Distributor and is amongst the Fortune 500 Companies.
Day shift: Monday to Saturday
Duration: 12 Months possible Temp to Perm
Pay rate: $19.00/hr on W2
Education: High School Diploma or Higher
Location: Fremont, OH
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Please review the job description below:
- Warehouse experience is a must
- Must be able to lift-up to 50lb individual.
- Automotive industry experience is preferred.
- IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS
- IMMEDIATE OFFERS
- Demonstrates knowledge & use of terminology, operating procedures, & equipment pertaining to Lab Application
- Processes (electrostatic spray, robot testing, mechanical aptitude).
- Demonstrates ability to carry out lab experiments as guided from others.
- Supports scientific methods through directed experimentation, observations, data capture, & reporting.
- Supports/Uses BPI tools under supervision.
- Ability to read printed instructions
- Ability to write/document
- Ability to walk 10-20,000 steps per day as required
- Ability to work while standing for long periods
- Ability to climb stairs as needed
- Ability to lift 5 gallon pails full of paint, 10-20 times per day
- Ability to stack 5 gallon pails full of paint 3 high
- Ability to move paint drums/totes with a Cart
- Ability to work using applicable safety procedures
- Ability to use face mask for long periods
- Ability to use common manual and power tools
- Career advancement
- Increased duties and responsibilities
- Keeping up with technology, systems, processes
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days