Automotive Parts Manager / Parts Counter Management
"Dealership Experience a MUST TOP PAY - Aggressive Benefits Package - Apply Now."
We are looking for an energeticParts Managerto join our team of World Class Professionals! Are you a seasoned Parts Manager or an experienced Parts Advisor ready for the next level?
-Are you looking for spectacular growth opportunities?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced environment with unlimited career growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have prior dealership experience?
Then The Hertrich Familyis the right Place for you!
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans
- Paid Vacation / Paid Holidays / Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Parts Manager Duties:
- Lead, train and manage the parts department
- Forecast parts requirements
- Analyze and Project Sales
- Meet Sales goals
- Create and ensure a customer-friendly environment
- Manage inventory obsolescence
- Perform other duties as directed by the General Manager
Parts Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years previous automobile parts experience is required
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Parts Manager certification a plus
- Manufacturer's Certifications and use of computerized parts system a plus
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma/GED required; college degree a plus
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."