Patrick BMW is seeking a customer service focused sales person that is dedicated to helping our loyal customers find the vehicle of their dreams.
The Patrick Dealer Group, is one of Chicago's largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises.
We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and a fine selection of Certified Pre Owned vehicles.
The Patrick Dealer Group is a family owned company and has been in business for over 100 years.
Our Pledge is to be the best in sales while providing best in class customer satisfaction...that's the Patrick Promise.
What you'll be doing: The Automotive Sales Associate is responsible for providing a truly exceptional sales experience for each prospective customer.
This includes overseeing all aspects of the transaction from point of contact to the delivery of the vehicle.
Ideal candidate will possess great communication skills and a positive attitude while also being detail oriented and driven for success...always willing to go that extra mile for the customer.
Compensation is negotiable based on experience - unlimited earnings potential.
This is a full time position with a premiere suite of benefits.
What We Offer: * Competitive Pay plus Top Bonus
* Medical/Dental Insurance * Long-term / Short-term Disability
* FSA * 401k
* Paid Vacation * Company Discounts on Products, Services and Vehicles
* Opportunity to Grow and Advance Responsibilities:
* Communicate with the prospective buyers until they are ready to set an appointment and visit the dealership to view the vehicle.
* Answer all phone calls immediately, gather customer information, answer questions and set appointments.
* Obtain customer information and keep an accurate database using CDK/ADP CRM.
* Set up test drive appointments with all customers with the focus that all customers are prospective buyers and long term customers.
* Schedule appointments using dealership approved forms and CDK/ADP CRM system.
* Keep a daily log of appointments and communicate with management.
* Handle minor customer complaints and misunderstandings.
* Stay up to date on current manufacture incentives and current sales specials the dealership is offering.
* Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws applicable to retail auto sales.
* Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operation.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
Requirements: * Sales experience with a luxury line (preferred)
* Demonstrated customer service skills * Previous automotive experience a plus
* Ability to comprehend vehicle information and share with customer
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional appearance * Pass drug screen
* Clean driving record (no interruptions for 36 months)Hireology . Category:Sales, Keywords:Automotive Salesperson, Location:Schaumburg, IL-60173