LaFontaine Automotive Group is looking for an Experienced and Qualified Sales Manager!
Position Summary: The New Vehicle Sales Manager is responsible for assisting in the planning, organizing and controlling of the activities of the New Vehicle Sales Department and in measuring the performance of the department’s employees. Must present a professional appearance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine monthly and annual forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives and departmental profits.
- Establish objectives with each salesperson regarding closing percentages, prospecting efforts, unit sales, time utilization and projected income.
- Conduct sales meetings on a daily basis to review the previous day’s results and determine current day’s plan of action. Provide on-the-job training for salespeople.
- Develop and implement a prospecting program for salespeople and ensure the program is followed to achieve desired results. Facilitate New vehicle pre-delivery with the Service Manager.
- Review monthly productivity reports, salespeople’s monthly forecasts and profit performance with the Operations Director by salesperson and as a department.
- Establish and maintain standards for displaying, merchandising and maintaining new and used vehicles and lot. Ensure New vehicle salespeople maintain a 100-percent turnover to the Finance & Insurance Manager.
- Evaluate the condition of demonstrators on a monthly basis. Ensure compliance with information security and other laws.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect New vehicle sales. Recommend New vehicle inventory levels to be carried based on customer and market analyses. Assist salespeople in closing deals.
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in the Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies. Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Experience: Three years in automotive sales including finance and insurance preferred. One year in a supervisory position preferred. Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications): Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend instructions
and information. Ability to use personal computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet software. Current valid driver’s license and state sales license.
LaFontaine Automotive Group offers a competitive compensation and benefit package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, paid vacation, and 401K.
- Growth oriented with advancement opportunities
LaFontaine Automotive Group Core Values
Our Mission: To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.