Truck Service Center/Customer Service/Casher
Inter City Tire is seeking a personable and enthusiastic person to work in our busy and fast-paced truck and auto service center in Elizabeth, N.J.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Billing and taking payment from customers
- Sales Check out
- Being courteous and professional when working with all customers and employees.
- Answering phones and communicating with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, and minimizing the amount of time customers spend on hold.
- Inventory receipt positing
- Assisting the service manager with various clerical duties as needed
- Handling time sheets and new hire paperwork
- Researching problems
- Handling customer complaints diplomatically and referring complaining customers to the appropriate manager for resolution.
Monday through Friday 8AM to closing (approx. 6:30pm
Saturdays 7AM to closing (approx. 3:00pm)
The right candidate must be computer literate and possess strong organizational and communication skills. Bilingual is required (English/Spanish).
We offer competitive starting wage (based on experience) and benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, medical insurance and more. Equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume and salary history
Customer Service Representative (General)