Now Hiring an Automotive Service Technician in Tiffin, OH!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Perform routine inspections, system diagnostics, full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Explain mechanical diagnosis and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings, so that necessary repairs can be made and provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- 2-4 years of experience as an automotive technician preferred
- ASE certifications, a plus
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver’s license, clean, insurable, driving record
- Professional references to verify your work experience
- Own tools appropriate to skill level