Perform Vehicle Maintenance: change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, transmission flush, and inspection of vehicle for mechanical deficiencies.
Based upon certification levels, perform other various repairs and maintenance which may include:
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems.
- Install and perform tire maintenance.
- OBD II systems, brake components, tires, tune-ups, suspension components, electrical systems, State Safety Inspections, interior/exterior components, engine and drive line components, etc.
- Ability to road test vehicles.
- Ability to install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems.
- Maintain assigned work area and overall shop in clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Perform all assigned work in a safe and conscientious manner at all times as directed by management and Manheim’s safety standards.
- Handle and dispose of all fluids as defined by MSDS and in accordance with all Federal, State and local regulations.
- Create and maintain vehicle history and maintenance records as defined/directed by management.
- Assures prompt repairs by interfacing and coordinating with vendors and other Manheim associates for parts and repairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- High School Diploma or GED; will consider 1+ years of related work experience in lieu of High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of vehicle service and repair experience; 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- Any ASE certifications and/or a tech school degree is preferred, but not required.
- Become certified in a minimum of 4 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling, and electrical.
- Must continue training to maintain current A.S.E. status once obtained and to meet with technology changes as they occur.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.