Automotive Technician/Mechanic (Dealer Phone Support)
You know the number you call at the dealership when you need help fixing a vehicle? That's us! As part of our elite group of automotive mechanics at Morley in Saginaw, Michigan, you’ll help dealership service personnel all over the country diagnose repair concerns over the phone and via email.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years of recent experience as a mechanic in a full-service shop
- Two ASE certifications (or you can get them within six months of hire)
- Ability to use electronic service manuals
- Valid driver's license
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Office experience
- Typing skills
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Benefits
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) program
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Award-winning wellness program
- Fun work environment – event/sport/concert tickets, luncheons, wear jeans to work every day!
Morley is home to more than 250 ASE-certified auto techs who all work in our Saginaw, Michigan, headquarters. Our master technicians leverage their skills advising dealership auto techs who call for help in diagnosing vehicle repairs. It's an elite group of technicians that is highly regarded by the OEM and makes a difference by constantly training on the latest rides on the road. Morley has been in business for more than 155 years, has several locations in the U.S. and is in the heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region – the "gateway to the north," where the fishing, hunting and camping are fantastic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We're proud to be recognized as a certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency.